My Great Grandmothers Country 11Waitlist
Put the pieces together the Australian Way with Journey Of Something’s exquisite jigsaw puzzles. This brand was started by two friends, Lauren and Nicola as a way of exercising and exciting your eyes with a collection of chic, evocative jigsaw puzzles on recycled paper. Their motto is: Get Your Game On. Make Your Space Beautiful and Slow Your Mind.
- Designed in Australia.
- Crafted from recycled paper.
- Based on the work of Natalie Jade an Australian intuitive artist inspired by her indigenous roots.
- Theme is My Great Grandmother’s Country II.
- Stunningly beautiful indigenous work.
- Excellent for brain training.
- Makes a thoughtful gift.
- Presented in a matching illustrated box.
Design: My Great Grandmother’s Country II.
Size: 1,000 pieces.
Finished dimensions: 70cm (l) x 50cm (w).