Digital Marketing Coordinator
Rose St. Trading Co has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
Rose St. Trading Co. is a multi-brand homewares, lifestyle and fashion store, born and bred in Melbourne with its flagship store situated on High Street, Armadale. We are a small business that is experiencing significant growth and our team are the driving force behind our company.
Let's Talk About You!
You encapsulate the Rose St. Trading Co. vibe! Up-beat, energetic, fast paced, supportive, driven and motivated. You are a switched-on and passionate marketer, with a natural flair for all things social. You are across the latest social media updates, new platforms, and know Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Reels like the back of your hand. You will lead the day-to-day traditional and digital marketing functions including campaigns to increase brand awareness and deliver an integrated brand approach across multiple marketing channels.
You will thrive in a small team in a fun, fast-paced environment with the role available for an immediate start either full-time or part-time for the right candidate (but must be able to work on a Friday). You will be fab at working independently when required and who has a long-term career vision with RSTC. You also believe in the power of working with a small, independent fashion & lifestyle brand that is experiencing significant growth.
Previous work, interning experience or personal hobby blogging/socials will be extremely advantageous. You will come equipped with key skills and a natural flair for understanding branding, design principles, sharp copy & the ability to think analytically.
- Plan, create and despatch weekly email marketing campaigns
- Create engaging on-brand content for website and social channels (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest) that is consistent with the RSTC vibe.
- Copywriting for multiple marketing channels. Picking up the RSTC tone of voice will become a part of your daily grind. You’ll also have great attention to detail, excellent grammar/spelling/punctuation and the ability to write engaging captions.
- Liaise with Digital agency re Google Ads and Facebook Ads including providing necessary assets
- Pay attention to what other brands are doing in the market and be a creative thinker who can come up with exciting and fresh marketing campaign ideas.
- Work with our team to develop customer strategies including servicing, retention and growth
- Work with our team to understand reporting, including campaign insights, trends and analytics
- Liaise with website developer to carry out website improvements and maintenance including maintenance of continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers
- Drive sales to consistently meet and exceed weekly/monthly/annual sale targets with define strategy and customer satisfaction including average dollar transaction, average items per sale and repeat client development goals
- Marketing ROI measurement — work with management to create a plan to measure effectiveness on all marketing expenditures both online and offline
- Min 1yr experience in a similar role
- Strong time management, planning and organisational skills
- High level communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- High level of computer literacy using a range of programs including Adobe Creative Suite, Adwords, Google Analytics, Shopify and Marsello
- Attention to detail is critical and ability to work with tight deadlines
If you feel you have the skill set as outlined above and would like to work for us, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based in our Armadale VIC HQ.
We welcome applicants who are looking for a long term career in an ever-growing environment that cherishes the talent of both staff and team.