Customer Service & E-Commerce Assistant
Download the job here
Customer Service & eCommerce Coordinator - Full Time Armadale, Victoria
A great opportunity exists for a full time Customer Service/ eCommerce Assistant to join Rose St Trading Co., a well-established bricks and mortar & online lifestyle store, based in Armadale, Victoria.
You will be working as part of a lively team focusing on improving the efficiency of our eCommerce platform & building exceptional relationships as our customer service lead. This is a mid-level position, and even though previous experience in an online environment is necessary, training will be provided as needed.
We are looking for someone who doesn’t shy away from a challenge & is open to constantly learning. You will be curious & customer-obsessed always working to ensure you are creating an amazing experience for our online customers. You will have a keen interest in digital experiences or online shopping which will give you a good understanding of what a good online experience consists of. You have ideally worked in an eCommerce environment before, which has helped you develop a sound understanding of inventory control. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves to get orders out the door and do something different for the day if that’s what’s required.
Oh, and you also love your sneaker or "comfy shoe" collection, as this is a physical job which rarely gives you an opportunity to sit down!
We require a Full-Time Customer Service and eCommerce Assistant who will focus their attention on:
- Looking for ways to improve the customer experience
- Maintaining content/ inventory on the website.
- Merchandising online stock to improve customer experience.
- Paying attention to current & incoming stock levels.
- Attending to customer service enquiries
- Working with the team to pick, pack and ship orders in between everything else you are doing!
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in our fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working as part of a small team, but also thrive working autonomously and can manage your own time and workload.
- You enjoy collaborating with other areas of the business to improve the customer experience.
- You are a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Genuine attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent computer skills, experience in an eCommerce environment and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Able to work full-time Monday-Friday. (This position cannot be job-shared or undertaken part-time).
Highly Sought After Skills
- Min 12 months Experience in a similar customers service or eCommerce environment
- Orders and returns processing.
- Online Customer Service Management
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with Google Analytics
This role is offered at our Armadale retail shop and Hawthorne warehouse, working full-time hours Monday to Friday.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Only applicants who have worked within an eCommerce/ online store environment may apply for this position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover letter must indicate how you successfully meet the role requirements and why you stand out from the crowd.
Opportunity for the role to commence immediately!
A 3 month trial will be applicable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We can't wait to hear from you.